Bear in mind that this is the same crew whose most recent "deficit reduction" plan increased the deficit by tens of billions, who are trying to redefine tax increases as "spending cuts," and whose idea of a "balanced approach" doesn't actually involve balancing the budget. Still, inventing close to $2 trillion in phony, fig-leaf deficit reductions is a pretty tall order. Yesterday I briefly called attention to a piece in The Hill that sketched out the broad contours of Senate Democrats' forthcoming budget proposal -- their...
In response to:
Harry Reid is an extreme spender.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014