Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
Democrats John Kerry and Hillary Clinton both gave speeches saying that Saddam had WMDs and then voted for the use of force.
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago