Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
Obama is currently seeking a way to justify a new push to arm al Qadea in Syria. He's calling a group that he now wants to support....legitimate. Obama's main goal is to arm al Qadea and allow them to overthrow all the major Arab countries. He will assist them and the Muslim Brotherhood in gaining control of the Middle Eastern countries. Getting rid of regimes that were friendly to the U.S. with ones that hate us.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago