A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
David, I believe they said they just wanted their privacy of their bedrooms....then they openly flaunted their conduct and relationships in public.....then they wanted to parade it down mainstreet....then they wanted it taught to our children in state schools....then they wanted to adopt children that they themselves could not procreate....then they wanted to denigrate the heterosexual institution of marriage. Believe me this is not about affirmative action it's about deviant actions.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago