Say hello to the IBD/TIPP tracking poll:
- Romney: 48.7 percent - Obama: 43.7 percent
- Romney’s lead widened to 5 points from 2 points...
- Romney’s edge among independents widened to 20 points from 18 just a day before.
- Obama’s lead among women narrowed from 10 points to 8 points.
- Romney also continues to make inroads among middle-class voters, moving from a 6-point lead to a 10-point lead.
- The current data include only polls taken after Romney’s resounding debate win over Obama on Oct. 3.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago