Say hello to the IBD/TIPP tracking poll:
- Romney: 48.7 percent - Obama: 43.7 percent
- Romney’s lead widened to 5 points from 2 points...
- Romney’s edge among independents widened to 20 points from 18 just a day before.
- Obama’s lead among women narrowed from 10 points to 8 points.
- Romney also continues to make inroads among middle-class voters, moving from a 6-point lead to a 10-point lead.
- The current data include only polls taken after Romney’s resounding debate win over Obama on Oct. 3.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 7 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago