After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
We know Amy doesn't worry about us, it's more for the liberal troll's enlightenment than it is for Amy's.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago