After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
We know Amy doesn't worry about us, it's more for the liberal troll's enlightenment than it is for Amy's.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago