After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Here's my YO!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 min ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago