After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Here's my YO!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago