After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Here's my YO!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago