After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Here's my YO!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago