After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Here's my YO!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 4 hours ago