After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Just to clear the air and show these liberal pukes what jerks they are. Please attach a yo! if you think AmyDB is one of the finest people on TH. I know she has a lot of friends here. I would just like to see a show of support for her as an example of these liberal trolls envy of her.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago