After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Just to clear the air and show these liberal pukes what jerks they are. Please attach a yo! if you think AmyDB is one of the finest people on TH. I know she has a lot of friends here. I would just like to see a show of support for her as an example of these liberal trolls envy of her.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 31 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago