After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Just to clear the air and show these liberal pukes what jerks they are. Please attach a yo! if you think AmyDB is one of the finest people on TH. I know she has a lot of friends here. I would just like to see a show of support for her as an example of these liberal trolls envy of her.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago