After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Just to clear the air and show these liberal pukes what jerks they are. Please attach a yo! if you think AmyDB is one of the finest people on TH. I know she has a lot of friends here. I would just like to see a show of support for her as an example of these liberal trolls envy of her.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago