After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
AmyDB, Bigdogwithbone Wrote: (9:10 PM) "A Pagan Dyke on a Reactionary Christian website? You figure it out." Just a radical liberal. Their MO is one of ridiculing others. What's really hard to figure is a radical liberal satanic bonehead from the dungeons of Ayer drawing pentagrams on a conservative chalk board.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago