After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
AmyDB, Bigdogwithbone Wrote: (9:10 PM) "A Pagan Dyke on a Reactionary Christian website? You figure it out." Just a radical liberal. Their MO is one of ridiculing others. What's really hard to figure is a radical liberal satanic bonehead from the dungeons of Ayer drawing pentagrams on a conservative chalk board.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 6 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago