After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
AmyDB, Bigdogwithbone Wrote: (9:10 PM) "A Pagan Dyke on a Reactionary Christian website? You figure it out." Just a radical liberal. Their MO is one of ridiculing others. What's really hard to figure is a radical liberal satanic bonehead from the dungeons of Ayer drawing pentagrams on a conservative chalk board.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago