After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
AmyDB, Bigdogwithbone Wrote: (9:10 PM) "A Pagan Dyke on a Reactionary Christian website? You figure it out." Just a radical liberal. Their MO is one of ridiculing others. What's really hard to figure is a radical liberal satanic bonehead from the dungeons of Ayer drawing pentagrams on a conservative chalk board.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago