After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
AmyDB, Bigdogwithbone Wrote: (9:10 PM) "A Pagan Dyke on a Reactionary Christian website? You figure it out." Just a radical liberal. Their MO is one of ridiculing others. What's really hard to figure is a radical liberal satanic bonehead from the dungeons of Ayer drawing pentagrams on a conservative chalk board.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago