Who could forget the 1995 Beijing Women’s Conference spear-headed by First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton and then Secretary of Health and Human Services Donna Shalala? It was a remarkable idea, gathering women from all over the world to discuss issues that mattered to them: abuse, abortion, education, gender equality, you know … “women’s issues.” And who could forget famously red-hatted former U.S. Congresswoman Bella Abzug raising her hands to the sky in worship to the Goddess Gaia? What better place to declare homage to a female god than at a conference on “women’s issues?” All women, on earth and in heaven....
Excellent insight to the "REAL" Hillary Clinton. She was infuriated at Bill over Monica because it became public not because of his oval office sex games.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago