Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
AmericanLiberal Wrote: (9:23 PM) I don't think he ever was that close. I think that is an illusion you right-wingers foisted on the media, the public, and yourselves. And I think it is an illusion borne from a basic contempt for people..those of us who followed this election rationally, with clear minds and hearts..Obama had a small but significant lead. And in the end, ...he beat Romney” It was closer than you felt. I've never known a liberal to think, have a mind or a heart. The illusion was Obama's and caste on half the population to get reelected despite his horrible record. Remaining votes he took through nook or crook.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 16 hours ago