Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
AmericanLiberal Wrote: (9:23 PM) I don't think he ever was that close. I think that is an illusion you right-wingers foisted on the media, the public, and yourselves. And I think it is an illusion borne from a basic contempt for people..those of us who followed this election rationally, with clear minds and hearts..Obama had a small but significant lead. And in the end, ...he beat Romney” It was closer than you felt. I've never known a liberal to think, have a mind or a heart. The illusion was Obama's and caste on half the population to get reelected despite his horrible record. Remaining votes he took through nook or crook.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago