What do we do when we want a better car, a better home or a better bottle of wine? We pay more for it. We definitely need a lot better crop of public officials. Yet we insist on paying flea market prices for people who will be spending trillions of tax dollars, not to mention making foreign policy that...
Dr. Sowell, "Is all this a realistic prospect in the world today? Of course not! What is the most realistic prospect today is the status quo today. ....The whole point of discussing new ideas is to get people thinking about them, so that they might become realistic prospects in the future." Well here's an idea that will become reality because destiny waits for this man. Col. Allen West is the best last hope for this country and should have been our first black President. I believe he will be our next black President and allow us to drop the "black" in front of that prediction. I pray that it is a realistic prospect for our future. I can't think of anyone that embodies my beliefs more than Col. West.
Now that the National Football League has apparently learned that it can be costly to hire cheap officials, perhaps the rest of us should learn the same lesson when it comes to government officials, whose bad calls can do a lot more damage.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014