After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
First off, your POTUS ran up more debt in 3 years than all of the presidents combined since our first president. Secondly, when will moron libs ever understand that raising taxes doesn't produce the revenue to pay down the debt. Cut taxes, address each wasteful spending line item, and above all, STOP THIS SPENDING INSANITY!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago