In response to:
In my state a business has the legal right to ban customers carrying a gun. Based on this "decision" they are discriminating against gun owners and can be sued and fined. Also, this will void all "no shoes - no shirt - no service" restaurant policies. Our freedoms are disappearing every day as we race toward the destruction of our way of life. The progressives are winning.
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago