In response to:

Mr. Clinton, You Are Wrong About Overturning DOMA

JiminGA Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 7:18 AM
Why do we allow 1% of the population to determine what's right for the other 99%? What happened to majority rule?

Dear Mr. Clinton, with all respect to the office of the president which you held for 8 years, I must say that it is not just ironic that you are now asking the Supreme Court to overturn the legislation you signed into law 17 years ago. It is downright tragic.

In your March 7th editorial for the Washington Post, you wrote that although it “was only 17 years ago” when you signed the Defense of Marriage Act, “it was a very different time.”

May I ask you, sir, if 17 years have changed the nature of men and women, of...