Not matter what any of the people in congress say pay attention to how they vote the truth of their ideology is in their votes. Graham and McCain if you check their votes over their careers will tell you they long ago left the Republican Party for the party of their own in their minds. Both today day do more harm than good, but in the final analysis it is left up to the people of their states to correct the wrongs they have done by continuing to send these two back to congress for decades. Tax reforms, and elimination of subsidy programs will correct this continuing reelection of those whose only purpose in the minds of the state voters is how much they bring home each election cycle from the federal government. Eliminate these subsidy programs and change the taxing system and the problem will slowly abate itself and the career politicians will need to get a real job back home since they cannot run on the largesse to the states.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago