Nearly three months after the election, what...
Its re-education time for our Constitutional Republic, our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence in a nationwide advertizing campaign funded by donar who want to turn our nation around and take back the re-education focused on our nation over the last 80 years by the Progressive Movement of both parties and their liberal,socialist, and marxist coat tails, and this re-education needs to start in the RNC and be supported by like minded conservative groups; and be continuious on a daily basis nationwide, and where the media will not support that effort make it know to the general public. We the People need to rise up and be heard, not muffled.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago