Nearly three months after the election, what...
Its re-education time for our Constitutional Republic, our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence in a nationwide advertizing campaign funded by donar who want to turn our nation around and take back the re-education focused on our nation over the last 80 years by the Progressive Movement of both parties and their liberal,socialist, and marxist coat tails, and this re-education needs to start in the RNC and be supported by like minded conservative groups; and be continuious on a daily basis nationwide, and where the media will not support that effort make it know to the general public. We the People need to rise up and be heard, not muffled.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago