Nearly three months after the election, what...
Its re-education time for our Constitutional Republic, our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence in a nationwide advertizing campaign funded by donar who want to turn our nation around and take back the re-education focused on our nation over the last 80 years by the Progressive Movement of both parties and their liberal,socialist, and marxist coat tails, and this re-education needs to start in the RNC and be supported by like minded conservative groups; and be continuious on a daily basis nationwide, and where the media will not support that effort make it know to the general public. We the People need to rise up and be heard, not muffled.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago