As I posted under another columnist: First Karl Rove is part ot the RINO Establishment Repubican Party; he is not the solution to righting the Republican Party. People like the Red State Governors are more in tune with the conservative movement, not all but most. The conservative right, and right of center must rebrand the Republican Party as the Constiutional Republican Party and overwhelmingly take out the RINOs. Second the reason Rick Berg in ND did not win is he did not do what we sent him to congress to do for We the People of North Dakota and we elected another Republican to replace him; and if Cramer does not get it right we will elect another Republican to replace him. Its representative government not dictatorial government and it
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 4 hours ago