Boehner is not a conservative, he is a RINO Progressive Republican, yes folks both parties are filled with Progressives and their Progressive Movement Agenda. They do not like our Constitutional Republic, because it is not a Democracy, and only give our Constitutional Republic lip service when they need to quell their constituents at home. Our founding fathers gave all of us the right to make changes in our Constitutional Republic through the amendment process, but that process requires 3/4 of the states to ratify any changes and the Progressives hate that hurdle to leap over so they work to change our constitution by acclamation and hope precedence will prevail in our courts of law to override provisions of our constitution without going through the amendment process which normally fail the test to even get out of committee to the floor of congress and then to the states. If you notice most of the representatives we send to Washington for some reason think We the People voted them in because they are smarter than all of us who cast our ballots, and maybe they are right in this instance, we did not do our homework before we pulled the level at the polls. We continue to send these smarter than us people to Washington in hopes of making a change and we do that over and over again so maybe we really are stupid. The old adage "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" is apropo here.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 13 hours ago