But it is critical for conservatives and...
Lets member, the original party was the Republican Democratic Party. Republican because we are a Constitutional Republic, and Democratic because the Democrats wanted influence to be a Democratic government. The two spilt for obvious reasons the Republicans want to adhere to our Constitution and its founding principles; the Democrats want a more Democrative style goverment which our Constitution does not support; and the reason our founding father chose a Constitutional Republic was it could endure where other forms of governments come and go on a regular basis because of their style of government. Our Founding Fathers were not a stupid bunch, and after 235 years of proof all we have to do is fight back and dethrone the Progressives.
For most in the political commentary business, labels come and go. I've read reactions to columns throwing about labels like "RINO" (Republican in Name Only) and "Establishment," coupled with others using terms like "radical," "ultraconservative" and "Neanderthal." Now, as likely most Republicans are all too aware, the media are making a great effort to not only paint the GOP as a hopeless cause, but one in which entities are being formed to launch, or are already underway with, an all out assault on the "tea party" and the most conservative wing of the party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago