Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Eacjh state is the solution to this congressional mess, as pointed out in this article Rick Berg (ND) who I voted for in his first election did not go to congress and the job the the ND Conservatives sent him there to do, he saw the results his 2 years of folding into the establishment upon arriving in Washington which found him the door when election time came again. We will see what Ken Cramer does in his first 2 years and if he gets it right he will return for another 2 years and if he does not he will be home with Berg. Each state's elections are the key to getting this nation turned around. Our founding father had it right, 2 years for each House member, and six years for each Senator, the House rules, and the Senate does not.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago