Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Eacjh state is the solution to this congressional mess, as pointed out in this article Rick Berg (ND) who I voted for in his first election did not go to congress and the job the the ND Conservatives sent him there to do, he saw the results his 2 years of folding into the establishment upon arriving in Washington which found him the door when election time came again. We will see what Ken Cramer does in his first 2 years and if he gets it right he will return for another 2 years and if he does not he will be home with Berg. Each state's elections are the key to getting this nation turned around. Our founding father had it right, 2 years for each House member, and six years for each Senator, the House rules, and the Senate does not.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014