Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Eacjh state is the solution to this congressional mess, as pointed out in this article Rick Berg (ND) who I voted for in his first election did not go to congress and the job the the ND Conservatives sent him there to do, he saw the results his 2 years of folding into the establishment upon arriving in Washington which found him the door when election time came again. We will see what Ken Cramer does in his first 2 years and if he gets it right he will return for another 2 years and if he does not he will be home with Berg. Each state's elections are the key to getting this nation turned around. Our founding father had it right, 2 years for each House member, and six years for each Senator, the House rules, and the Senate does not.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago