Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
The Democrats already have the RINOs and CINOs, always have, that's why we call them RINOs and CINOs, they hide in conservative and Republican clothes, dress conservative, and talk conservative when it suits them, but their votes tell the truth. I believe the grassroots are forging ahead this won't be easy but if we all continue the up hill climb we will get there; our nation cannot stand another 4 years of these itdiots.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago