President Obama has been selected as TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. The magazine is calling him the "architect of the new America." First off, this isn't surprising. TIME regularily picks re-elected presidents to be on the cover and quite frankly, the guy won despite being a total failure in his first four years. In America, that actually is an accomplishment. Second, he actually is the "architect of a new America," a new America jealous of success and wealth, one that is perfectly content with soaring debt and unsustainable entitlement programs and one that doesn't mind being the strongest country...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago