Sounds like the performance of someone who has to walk on his own two feet for the first time in his life, and is totally unprepared for it.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago