Sounds like the performance of someone who has to walk on his own two feet for the first time in his life, and is totally unprepared for it.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago