Sounds like the performance of someone who has to walk on his own two feet for the first time in his life, and is totally unprepared for it.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago