Sounds like the performance of someone who has to walk on his own two feet for the first time in his life, and is totally unprepared for it.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago