No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
The fawing over Obama continues even though he really has not accomplished anything positive for the country, the unemployed or the reorganization of medicare and Social security. I watched the remake of "Total Recall" and in one scene the lead character opened a safe deposit box with money that had the likeness of Obama and not one of our great presidents. Every media outlet from the MSM and hollywood keep putting subliminal reference to Obama in everything they do. Maybe we should erect a temple withhis likeness and those loyal Obama subjects can make a pilgramage every year.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago