I don't know how you counter a strategy of illegally buying votes and convincing Democrats to illegally vote in both parties' primaries. Do we really want McDaniel breaking the law to win? Wouldn't that make him another Cochran? If Mississippi blacks are too ignorant to understand the principles of individual liberty and allow themselves to be used to prop up an aging turd like Cochran, there is nothing anybody can do. The amazing lack of ethics of those black pastors you mentioned allowing this to happen election cycle after election cycle, full well knowing the disservice that Cochran and Democrats routinely do to their parishioners, is one of the great scandals of Christianity
You should have mentioned the time-keeping, Ann. It's crazy stupid. Soccer is the only sport in the world where the clock doesn't really keep the time. When the time is up on the clock, there is always a mysterious unknown amount of time left to play, as determined by some mysterious "extra" official, and he will let everybody know when he thinks the game is really over. That's how Portugal miraculously managed to tie the U.S. That extra (Portugese-speaking) Brazilian official kept the game going an extra four minutes and then, when Portugal finally managed to tie the game, IMMEDIATELY announced that time had run out.
If you want to ping my abomination meter, write a comment without a point.

Amazon Throwing the Book at Publishers

Jim4136 Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 10:41 AM
Exactly!

Amazon Throwing the Book at Publishers

Jim4136 Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 10:39 AM
"Let Hachette sell its products where it wants, at what price it wants, and let the other publishers follow suit." They can, Emmett. Nothing stopping them. But if they want to sell at Amazon they need to lower their outrageous prices. Not covering their publishing costs at $9.99? WHAT publishing costs!? They don't have to print, ship, store, or cover damaged merchandise costs for e-books for God's sake. Trying to maintain hardcover print prices for e-books is about greedy publishers, not greedy Amazon. I'll grant you this, I think the market would have corrected this situation on its own. I'm slightly uncomfortable with Amazon not acting as an efficient thoroughfare for ideas. But if I have to take sides in a fight between two parties neither of which is perfectly in the right, I'll side with Amazon in this.

Must-see TV: The Obama Workout Video

Jim4136 Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 10:31 AM
Who is going to tell the president he didn't count all his strokes? The man has drones and a habit of using them on Americans.

Must-see TV: The Obama Workout Video

Jim4136 Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 10:29 AM
I see the video has already been scrubbed from the Internet. The White House might not be efficient about anything else, but they're very good about scrubbing videos that show how effeminate Obama is.

There Is A Good Case For Reparations

Jim4136 Wrote: Jun 01, 2014 11:23 AM
The Democrat Party timeline of evil: http://www.jpattitude.com/DemocratPartyTimeline.php

The Five Bailey Brothers of World War II

Jim4136 Wrote: May 26, 2014 12:21 PM
My father is a living World War II veteran who saw combat from Normandy until the Battle of the Bulge. He was one of six brothers who served in the war. One of them didn't come back. You can read about my father here: http://www.jpattitude.com/091111.php. I think the multiple brother thing was rather common in WWII. Families were larger and the sense of obligation was greater.

Harry Reid's Dementia? No. Deception!

Jim4136 Wrote: May 19, 2014 11:00 AM
Almost four years ago, when he was running for re-election last time and I lived in Nevada, it was obvious that he suffers from dementia: http://www.jpattitude.com/101019.php. I suspect what happens, with Harry Reid and Gabrielle Giffords and other congresscritters unable to perform their duties, is that staffers who love their salaries and D.C. perks, prop them up and perpetrate a scam on the American public to keep their jobs.