After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
Right on, Mr. Hawkins. I've been trying to keep a list of election fraud incidents - http://www.jpattitude.com/ElectionFraud.php - and it's not easy. There are way more incidents than Democrats want to admit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago