After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
Right on, Mr. Hawkins. I've been trying to keep a list of election fraud incidents - http://www.jpattitude.com/ElectionFraud.php - and it's not easy. There are way more incidents than Democrats want to admit.
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago