The facts are still being collected and considered, the witnesses are...
Opinions are like $%#^&$(. Everybody has one.
When he’s not calling President Obama our “Lord and Savior” or bragging to a Saturday Night Live audience how he got to “kill all the white people” in his film Django Unchained, apparently actor Jamie Foxx likes to judge an ongoing murder case. At this weekend’s BET awards, Foxx waltzed on stage to accept his “Best Actor” trophy wearing a shirt with a black and white picture of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old who was killed in February 2012 by George Zimmerman, who claims he acted in self-defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 11 hours ago