The facts are still being collected and considered, the witnesses are...
Opinions are like $%#^&$(. Everybody has one.
When he’s not calling President Obama our “Lord and Savior” or bragging to a Saturday Night Live audience how he got to “kill all the white people” in his film Django Unchained, apparently actor Jamie Foxx likes to judge an ongoing murder case. At this weekend’s BET awards, Foxx waltzed on stage to accept his “Best Actor” trophy wearing a shirt with a black and white picture of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old who was killed in February 2012 by George Zimmerman, who claims he acted in self-defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 10 hours ago