The facts are still being collected and considered, the witnesses are...
Opinions are like $%#^&$(. Everybody has one.
When he’s not calling President Obama our “Lord and Savior” or bragging to a Saturday Night Live audience how he got to “kill all the white people” in his film Django Unchained, apparently actor Jamie Foxx likes to judge an ongoing murder case. At this weekend’s BET awards, Foxx waltzed on stage to accept his “Best Actor” trophy wearing a shirt with a black and white picture of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old who was killed in February 2012 by George Zimmerman, who claims he acted in self-defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago