Previous 21 - 30 Next
Gee, that's too bad. Hillary might have to go to work for living.
Is Obama corrupt? Does a dog have fleas? You betcha!!
Kerry's got 'um scared to death in Iraq. He showed them his three Purple Hearts and told them how brave he was in Vietnam. He left out the part of him skipping out on his comrades. Oops!! Maybe comrade was the wrong word.
In response to:

Hillary a Shoo-in for POTUS? Not So Fast

Jim3959 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 1:46 PM
Hillary's little world is beginning to collapse all around her. Turn off the stove. She's done.
Obama makes Nixon look like a choir boy. My apologies to choir boys everywhere. The Obama administration is the most corrupt administration in American history.
Sic 'em, Trey. Keep after that lying weasel.
In response to:

Army: Bergdahl shifted to outpatient care

Jim3959 Wrote: Jun 23, 2014 12:10 PM
Oh, and take his dad with him.
I know the country would be "better off" without the Clintons.
In response to:

Army: Bergdahl shifted to outpatient care

Jim3959 Wrote: Jun 23, 2014 12:06 PM
I think he should seek treatment at Gitmo.
Only 65%. Oh, I forgot. The other 35% are illegal aliens.
Previous 21 - 30 Next