"Here's the crusher on Sharpton. He's been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton...
Bill, I thought you was much smarter than to give that sleeze-bag Sharpton some money. I doubt if any of that money went to feed the poor. Sharpton is the prime example of what a parasite looks and acts like.
Last night on his show, Bill O'Reilly took on race-baiter Al Sharpton for not only his dishonest portrayal of how O'Reilly feels about the poor, but for his ungrateful and entitled attitude. Back in the day, O'Reilly gave Sharpton's charity $25,000 in order to provide Christmas presents and dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem, something Sharpton has either forgotten about or refused to acknowledge in order to continue his desperate and pathetic class-warfare agenda.
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago