Republican Surrenderists for Obamacare

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 13, 2012 1:34 PM
... if you don’t start flying straight in a hurry, there is going to be a whole lot of hurt come down on your candy arssses, our Constitution has already empowered us to do so, it’s just going to take one more shoe to drop, and that is if you don’t start cutting government in half, the 65 percent of the country that will, just might do it for you.

Republican Surrenderists for Obamacare

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 13, 2012 1:33 PM
Government is public enemy number 1, I so much as see the word Government and I want to spit! I see the word, I hear the word 'government' and I feel violated. Tax my wages, tax my investments after taxing my wages, tax my food, car, gas, electric, dirt beneath my feet, my kids, my marriage, my beverages, my smokes, my bank accounts, my clothing, housing, medication, and unbelievably my death. I'm sorry... didn't we win our independence from the British Empire, who let these arss holes back in this country and how did they reacquire our government. We probably shouldn’t wait until November, I’m not sure everyone can keep their gun unloaded for that long. A message to the 540 or so idiots occupying our 3 branches of government, if...

She Warned Us

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 12, 2012 2:07 PM
Yes, and they aer a bunch of pompous idiots whose ideology lacks any independent thought capabilities beyond their selfish treasure chests, and loyal constituents otherwise known as serfs, or public unions. Corruption, extortion, and the insidious taxing of US Citizens is their creed and they are hell bend on destroying the greatest country man has ever come to know! Any corrections?

The End Nears for a 50-Year Mistake

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 2:59 PM
his own book!

The End Nears for a 50-Year Mistake

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 2:58 PM
Cuomo would have to grow a pair for that to happen, and he is set on his plan to cap taxes one year, and raise the cap the following year, until the end of time, that's his modusoperandi! He is a fool and a coward who speaks a hard game put is playing t-ball with the 4 year olds. Cuomo if you're out there listening, prove me wrong!
ta-da! oops forgot the smoke with that mirror, or was it the mirror without the smoke, well you know what he meant... at least until he took up the topic again a few hours later, that's when he had his smoke with him!
meant to say, based on November 2010 elections...
The Tea Party is like the 'Force' in the Star Wars Soga'. It's everywhere surrounding most, if not all living things. It speaks to most of us, some it does not, based on November 2012 elections, several misc. elections in between, and now the Wisconsin recall override attempt, I'd say the Tea Party ‘Force’ is spreading and the awakening has begun. Democrats and liberals in general shun the force at their own peril!
Eliot Spitzer has a show, and I thought AlGor locked himself in his room pending the end of the world... whose watching these guys, stoners and prostitutes?

From Hope and Change to Fear and Smear

Jim3645 Wrote: Jun 07, 2012 11:50 AM
Obamanation’s transformation and transparency as an individual has caught up with him, and now we all see that he is an idiot. He was given a pass by the liberal Harvard School of overpriced demagogue and we have been made the fools!