Anne Frank is one of my heroes. Though she was Jewish, to me she is as much a Saint as Therese of Lisieux or any of the other holy men and women canonized by my own Catholic Church. The strength and power displayed in her writings, as well as the purity of her soul, (despite her normal human yearnings also displayed) are powerful testaments to us all. She will live on earth through her writings as long as earth lasts, and in Heaven eternally. I try to live a life only a fraction as deserving as hers, and hope to meet her in the timeless Kingdom.
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago