Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
I also agree. I grew up after WWII in Lancaster, PA, and although the Blacks were pretty much relegated to the southern part of town, they were in a lot of ways a better class of family oriented, church going people than many of the poorer class whites. I lived at the edge of the divide and went to an elementary school (George Washington on South Ann St.) that was racially mixed, and I can tell you there was no racial tension at all (this was circa 1950-1956). It wasn't until Johnson's "Great Society" destroyed the Black culture and turned it into what it is today that we got into the mess we are in now.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 22 mins ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 3 hours ago