Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
I also agree. I grew up after WWII in Lancaster, PA, and although the Blacks were pretty much relegated to the southern part of town, they were in a lot of ways a better class of family oriented, church going people than many of the poorer class whites. I lived at the edge of the divide and went to an elementary school (George Washington on South Ann St.) that was racially mixed, and I can tell you there was no racial tension at all (this was circa 1950-1956). It wasn't until Johnson's "Great Society" destroyed the Black culture and turned it into what it is today that we got into the mess we are in now.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014