I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
The stock market is up, is it? LOL. All the QE1, QE2, etc. money has to go somewhere, and guess where it's gone? All that market rise is nothing more than the inflation which will eventually envelop everything... except middle class wages. Unfortunately, those educated primarily in the Government run schools don't know enough about Econ 000 let alone Econ 101. It would be comical if it weren't so tragic.
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago