I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
The stock market is up, is it? LOL. All the QE1, QE2, etc. money has to go somewhere, and guess where it's gone? All that market rise is nothing more than the inflation which will eventually envelop everything... except middle class wages. Unfortunately, those educated primarily in the Government run schools don't know enough about Econ 000 let alone Econ 101. It would be comical if it weren't so tragic.
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago