In response to:
I am white. There are some white people that I like, and some that I don't. There are some black people I like, and some I don't. There are some white people whose stands on issues I like, and some whose stands I don't. Ditto with black people. One of those people whose stands on issues I don't like is Barrack Obama, although he's half black and half white, and for many this makes me "racist." What?!? When asked, I can name at least a half dozen prominent black people, and these are people whose racial genetics are far more than one half black, who I would be HAPPY to see as president, but the people with stands on issues similar to Obama tell me that these half dozen people are NOT AUTHENTIC BLACKS, but are Uncle Toms (or Thomasinas in the case of Condi Rice), or Oreo Cookies, or House N****rs, etc. WTF! I thought race was determined by certain genes which control skin color!! O wait, Bill Clinton was the first "black" president according the twisted logic of these people. It's not about race, my friends. It's about a Marxist philosophy and agenda. Oh, and that philosophy has actually done more to HURT people of color and lower economic standing than any other in history, while free market capitalism has brought more people up out of poverty than any other. But some people become fabulously wealthy under free market capitalism, and some (Marxists) just can't stand THAT.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 13 hours ago