With support for abortion at an all-time low (41%), Planned Parenthood took a poll. After using a term that has been intentionally misleading for decades, now they say it is "confusing." The jig is up.
Better technology + pro-life education = less dead babies.
Ray Comfort's recent viral YouTube video on abortion has already reached 3,769,599 hits:
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago