In response to:
It's too bad that America fell asleep and let this guy get re-elected. It's just a sad day when everything has to be about him and not anyone else. It's especially sad, that when it comes to the military, that he loathes, he tries to make it seem like he cares. I just wonder if the letters of condolense to those who sacrife their lives for our freedoms, are still form letters, I'll bet they are.
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago