In response to:
It's too bad that America fell asleep and let this guy get re-elected. It's just a sad day when everything has to be about him and not anyone else. It's especially sad, that when it comes to the military, that he loathes, he tries to make it seem like he cares. I just wonder if the letters of condolense to those who sacrife their lives for our freedoms, are still form letters, I'll bet they are.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago