In response to:
It's too bad that America fell asleep and let this guy get re-elected. It's just a sad day when everything has to be about him and not anyone else. It's especially sad, that when it comes to the military, that he loathes, he tries to make it seem like he cares. I just wonder if the letters of condolense to those who sacrife their lives for our freedoms, are still form letters, I'll bet they are.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago