In response to:
No matter the logic , reason and the arithmetic, the Republicans are just lost in the fog. Lets face it this is a bad bill and will do little to actually solve the problem, so, why vote for it? It's clear to me that the RINO's are the real problem, they have no say and just want to be a part of the club. The other part of this is simply bad politics, the republicans don't want to be the bad guys but if they were smart and did some good PR they would turn into the heros.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago