In response to:
No matter the logic , reason and the arithmetic, the Republicans are just lost in the fog. Lets face it this is a bad bill and will do little to actually solve the problem, so, why vote for it? It's clear to me that the RINO's are the real problem, they have no say and just want to be a part of the club. The other part of this is simply bad politics, the republicans don't want to be the bad guys but if they were smart and did some good PR they would turn into the heros.
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 42 mins ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 4 hours ago