One of Democrats' enduring, systemic political advantages a mainstream media whose levers are overwhelmingly controlled by people who agree with them on most issues. But sometimes Democrats push their luck, and many in the press cannot help but notice. In the midst of a deluge of Republicans showing flexibility on "revenues" -- for better or worse -- Democrats have thus far been unwilling to commit to, well, much of anything at all. Compromises require real, tangible concessions from both sides, and a number of MSM stalwarts are beginning to point out that Democrats aren't doing...
It doesn't matter, the MSM isn't going to do anything differently and they will continue to provide cover for the Democrats. Until the scale is tipped so far left and the media finally sees the damage the Democrats are causing, nothing will change. I mean look at how screwed up the education system is and the dismal graduation rates and the illiteracy yet they still support the system. I guess until things get really out of whack not much will change.
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago