Earlier this week, President Obama called for even higher taxes on wealthy Americans in the future to tackle our massive debt and deficit problems even after hiking taxes on 77 percent of Americans in the fiscal cliff deal. Now, ethics challenged Rep. Maxine Waters, who is now the second most powerful member on the House Banking Committee, is following in Obama's footsteps by calling for further soaking of the rich through taxes on Ed Schultz's radio show. Laughably, Waters also suggests the massive cost of Social Security and Medicare can be offset by taxing the rich, even though confiscating...
In response to:
No matter how anyone tries to frame the tax issue, the bottom line is that the government needs more money and this taxamagedeon isn't going to stop until Obama has his way. It's really pretty simple, anytime it involves our money, we don't deserve it, but, if it's one of the elites who have it, it's leave it alone. The Al Gore deal is a classic example. Say one thing do another.Many people are just so stupid and can't get it, but I guess, if you don't pay taxes, have your hand out constantly awaiting your next money or benefit fix, it doesn't matter.
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 4 hours ago