Alter's reference to government as "mommy" is way too revealing.
In response to:
It's pretty clear that the left is like a bunch of parasites that invade a specic area; they do their damage and just move. They never take any blame for their failues and continue to just demonize others so the blame goes elsewhere and at the end of the day everyone has to pay for the mistakes. No matter where you look, when there is a strong Democratic Party influence, things are a mess. Just look at Michigan, New York, California, and a bunch of other states who are influenced by the Democratic Party and you can understand the problems liberalism creates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 11 hours ago