Alter's reference to government as "mommy" is way too revealing.
In response to:
It's pretty clear that the left is like a bunch of parasites that invade a specic area; they do their damage and just move. They never take any blame for their failues and continue to just demonize others so the blame goes elsewhere and at the end of the day everyone has to pay for the mistakes. No matter where you look, when there is a strong Democratic Party influence, things are a mess. Just look at Michigan, New York, California, and a bunch of other states who are influenced by the Democratic Party and you can understand the problems liberalism creates.
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago