Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Sir, right on again. It's too bad Obama is so arrogant that he won't listen to reason and for sure has no clue for what you and many others have been saying for the past 20 years. But, I think, that's part of the problem, the understanding of how things work are just mute points for so many. I mean how many people can't even manage their own check books or how many people just don't care because they know somebody will give them something for nothing, except their soul. I just don't thiink anything will change the debt ceiling will just be increased, we'll continue to spend baby spend and at he end of the everything will remain copasetic.
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago