Two Very Clever “Eastwooding” Images

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 11, 2012 3:28 PM
I think all conservatives should have an empty chair in their front yards. I have one that has an empty ale bottle in the cup holder. I chained the chair to a maple tree.
You say, "Clearly, Americans still believe we have a unique destiny to fulfill.” I'm a 70 year old man and from my position that is not what I am seeing. Many people, maybe a majority of people, see the money tree and nothing else. If Obama is reelected he will continue to destroy this nation. Maybe we need another battle of Antietam. I believe it is coming in the near future whether Obama is reelected or not.
You got that one right on the money, Joycey.
The results of Roe vs Wade? 56 million babies terminated legally. God is so proud of the USA. It's no wonder the USA is in the shape it is in.

Pastor to Taunt IRS Over Free Speech

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 07, 2012 11:51 AM
Seems to me the majority of Christians today have forgotten the basis of their belief, (if that is the correct word) Only one of the twelve disciples lived to die a natural death. All of the others were crucified. Christians here in America think if they give their hearts to Jesus all will be good. There will be times in a Christian's life when they must make decisions that will cause havoc in their lives. If you are a Christian, you must be ready to face Satans force and remain steady for Christ under the worst circumstances, even unto death.

Pastor to Taunt IRS Over Free Speech

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 07, 2012 11:41 AM
truly believes in the story of Christ or is just pretending to do so. I will stand with any minister who stands up against the evilness Obama brings.

Turkey Creates Base for Syrian Opposition

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 4:52 PM
Blair, name one nation in the world who has been at war for the last 40 years. The Good ole USofA. This nation has become rogue.

Turkey Creates Base for Syrian Opposition

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 4:51 PM
Just give Obama a Generals uniform with nineteen stars on each shoulder, a swagger stick, Jodhpurs and spurs on his boots. Oh yes give him a helmet. Then send him into Syria to lead the Turk troops. Kinda of mix it up and see what comes out.

Getting Obama in the Can

Jim1653 Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 4:44 PM
In Hawaii one of the best ways to get rid of an enemy is to weld him into a 55 gallon barrel full of holes and sink him in the ocean. A little heavier than just kicking the can down the road. So in doing so with Obama, we can grab the phrase and twist it slightly. The liberal is in the barrel.
Hey John Ransom, Good article my friend. It is amazing to me how these idiots in the progressive liberal democrat party can think we who have any brains at all will believe their numbers. Kinda makes ones head ache.