It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
I agree, and it seems that the media and the left (one in the same) has caused such a bitter and hostile climate in America. From the Clinton behavior, Gore crying about loosing, the press never doing their job, just on and on. Seems to me everyone out there has gotten lazy, School, raise and feed my kids, I don't have the time. TV, entertain my kids, I don't have the time, Goodbye Fathers, Government take care of me and my kids, I don't have the time and really don't care. Wonder why these wacko's become violent. This article is, as one comment below, is the best example of the real problem.
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago