It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
I agree, and it seems that the media and the left (one in the same) has caused such a bitter and hostile climate in America. From the Clinton behavior, Gore crying about loosing, the press never doing their job, just on and on. Seems to me everyone out there has gotten lazy, School, raise and feed my kids, I don't have the time. TV, entertain my kids, I don't have the time, Goodbye Fathers, Government take care of me and my kids, I don't have the time and really don't care. Wonder why these wacko's become violent. This article is, as one comment below, is the best example of the real problem.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 8 hours ago