Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 9:48 AM
Sorry, my glasses are a little fuzzy this morning, I thought you sais hysterical.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 9:46 AM
I am only pointing out a bit of History. So you don't remember Kent State?

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 9:38 AM
My answer to "Why does anyone need a "Semi-Automatic & a 10, 30 or 100 round clip. "Because the Government Forces have "Full Automatic Weapons & unlimited round clips" And not if, but when, some meth using intruder comes into my house "again" I want more firepower than he has to protect myself and family. There is not one human on this Earth (Diane Feinstien) that has the right to tell me if or how I can protect myself. What a bunch of self-inflated air bags. Remember when your life is threatened, you need what it takes to stop the intruder, or your dead. A meth user, beating on you with a baseball bat or multiple stabs with a knife are very deadly and the terror and hurt lasts longer, that is until you pass out. "NOT ME"

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 8:59 AM
The Second Ammendment is there to prevent another Kent State. Not many remember when the National Guard mowed down unarmed college students. Their loud mouths were something the government didn't want to hear. I remember how tired I was at the anti-war demonstations, but there is no excuse for the US Military, taking orders from someone, to shoot unarmed Americans. It can happen in America, because it has happened in America. Not that long ago. If only the existing laws were enforced. We are a country of laws, it is time to start using them or I fear we are headed down an ugly path. The 1950's were a wonderful time to grow up in.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 10:49 AM
My suggestion is to play a little offense. The Left-Progressives claim they want compromise. Well their definition of compromise is what? It is like your wife wants a cat, you don't want a cat. You get a cat. All I hear from the bias media programs is compromise.....they are liars....let's expose them.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 10:34 AM
OK, since the Liberal gungrabers always talk about compromise. This is just a suggestion. Since they claim they don't want to take away law abiding citizens guns or gun rights. Give the Liberals - National or Universal Background Checks on all gun purchases. Anyone not crazy or a felon can own a gun. Give the Law Abiding - National or Universal Concealed Weapon Permits. We already have to go through a extensive background check in California, it should be honored anywhere in America. Let's see if they really want compromise.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 10:18 AM
"Gunowner" Here is California, Feinstein and Boxer are my two corrupt US Senators, they are deaf, that is unless you have a lot of money to throw their way...then they will listen.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 10:10 AM
I really wonder what these mentally ill types think out there. Just read some of these comments. The lack of any common sense coming out of the Liberal or Progressive crowd. These sick kids aren't as unaware as you think, they must be so confused and such a hopeless feeling of the future. So often, these sick people shoot up a school, a mall, a family and when confronted with reality, they shoot themselves....sad

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 10:02 AM
Remember, when guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Remember Kent State, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Texas. Kent State, unarmed students were mowed down by US National Guard Troops....And I hear all the time, American Military wouldn't take orders to shoot American Citizens....YES THEY WILL, does Acorn/New Black Panthers concern you at all. Obama's Civilian Fema Army....coming to a neighborhood near you. They already graduated their first bunch of mind numb children. Sounds like the 30's all over again.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 9:55 AM
TX Gal, There is a law against a felon filling out an application to buy a gun. I think something like 4 were arrested and or convicted last year out of thousands of tries. These guys go into a gun store or gun show, try to buy a gun, get turned down because they are a felon, then just go down the street or to a different table and try again. No arrest no nothing.

Obama and Gun Control

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 9:45 AM
Lawsuits for everything....now adults look the other way, kids look down at their little texting machines, again we are training the future unstable generation. IT WILL GET WORSE. It won't be guns, it will be dummies starting fires in fields, doing awful things to pets, it is a very sick world out there and everyone just ignores the obvious.