Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:11 AM
I think it is interesting when some say "Why do you need a semi-automatic rifle or large clip or whatever" How arrogant or ignorant. That makes as much sense as asking why does someone need a 40,000 sq foot house, or a BMW instead of a Ford Falcon. Answer, because I am an American and believe in freedom to buy and own anything it want......

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:02 AM
Obama also supports aborting children just as they are being born...Let's see, let them amost be born, then drill a hole in their head and suck out there brains or sever their spinal cord...I think he needs to re examine his position on caring about little defenseless children...

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:57 AM
My understanding of the 2nd ammendment is pretty clear, my right to bear arms cannot be infringed upon....that means no debate....no discussion. This CNN Piers Morgan that continues on the anti-gun owner's right to own gun a large clip, a semi automatic weapon is because the British tried to take them away in 1776. The British Reporter is still trying to disarm "Americans" go home Piers Morgan, we won the war.....England lost.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:37 AM
Yes, Agree.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:36 AM
It is amazing, seems that at about 50 or 60 comments the name calling begins...

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:34 AM
First I believe retired police officers should donate a couple of hours a day to just be at a school during the day. My goodness, isn't there anyone out there anymore that wants to be good neighbor.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:33 AM

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:09 AM
I think the DHS and IRS purchases of millions of rounds of ammo, and full-automatic AR-15's, calling them personal defense weapons, instead of assault weapons. This is very scary. WHY....the weird wording.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 10:05 AM
An offensive idea, Nationwide CCW permits, it's our right to protect ourselves at home and while traveling. We have to apply, give a reason, undergo an extensive background check and qualify to get a CCW. We are the law abiding citizen's, the politicians say they aren't after....

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 9:50 AM
"DITTO"

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 9:48 AM
Sorry, my glasses are a little fuzzy this morning, I thought you sais hysterical.