Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:49 PM
My point is National Guard troops did shoot unarmed students, they could have retreated. At the time I couldn't stand the loud mouth leftist's. Different time I guess.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:44 PM
I believe your facts are incorrect. Violent crime has gone up in Australia, just because your beat to death or stabbed to death, your dead. I prefer life.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:42 PM
Yes if all guns were dumped in the ocean, there would never be a violent act again. I think all violence started the day the second gun was built...not one act before that. Boy those liberals are so smart. No guns = No violence

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:38 PM
If the principal would have had a weapon for defense, the sick kid would not have picked a "Gun Free Zone". Gun Free Zones are too easy a target for these half wits.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:36 PM

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:34 PM
Yes but DHS also calls the rifles they purchased, Personal Defense Weapons..

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 1:01 PM
Ray, I agree 100% Good Comment...

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 12:27 PM
Ray, exactly

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 12:26 PM
SugarLandSteve, Thank You. Live and let live. Liberals are nothing but BULLIES and I thought that was against the law...

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 12:23 PM
Eric50, Sorry for the typo. I agree with you....I am sick and tired of the "Military Style Assault Weapon" lingo on TV. When the Liberal Press says they all look the same, sounds racist to me....they always seem to comment on looks, color, gender, etc. A little humor here.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Jim-P Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:11 AM
I think it is interesting when some say "Why do you need a semi-automatic rifle or large clip or whatever" How arrogant or ignorant. That makes as much sense as asking why does someone need a 40,000 sq foot house, or a BMW instead of a Ford Falcon. Answer, because I am an American and believe in freedom to buy and own anything it want......