In Part 1, I revealed how rational and rewarding it would be to post armed guards at our schools. In Part 2, I showed how reducing the number of firearms in the U.S. would not curb violent crime. In Part 3, I began to discuss the first of two ways in which our Founding Fathers expected to produce and maintain civility and decency in society. They esteemed all...
Chuck is absolutely right - our country was based on moral values which seem to have gotten lost along the way.
In the past few weeks, I've highlighted ways we can reduce violent crime in the U.S. But I've saved the best and most powerful solutions for last because they work from the inside out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago