The Act allows "children" to stay on their parents insurance until they're 26. That takes a very large number out of the "young people" count. And that's just one of the self-defeating clauses in this badly constructed ramshackle impractical socialist-ideological law. Good. May it fall apart. The sooner the better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago