In response to:
Even before the EBT cards when stamps were like paper money it was often abused. A guy comes into the convenience store and buys a candy bar with a 10 dollar stamp, takes the change and walks over to the liquor store and buys vodka. He is grinning like a mad man, thinks he's pulled a smart move but he is taking food out of his children's mouths and that is very common. With the EBT card it is even easier since one can withdraw cash from any ATM and there have been any reports of cards used in liquor stores, casinos, and brothels. Stewart is a clown and should stick to what he knows.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago